Registration and Enrollment
Testing and Standards
To be accredited, an educational service in the home environment guarantees compliance with the quality standards set by the technical-pedagogical indicators attached to the municipal regulation for the authorization, accreditation and agreement of the educational services for early childhood (link) and verified by the Municipality.
News & Events
The inter-university training course “Education and Nature: Foundations, Contexts and Methodologies” (64 hours, 10 CFU) is part of the Convention signed by the University of Valle d’Aosta – Université de la Vallée d’Aoste with the University of Milan – Bicocca, the Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna and the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia.
196 Berowald Place
Mission Bay,Auckland NZ
M-F: 8am – 4pm
Phone & Email
The University of Genoa offers degree programs and master’s degrees on sustainability or which include topics related to sustainability.
The complete educational offer is available
Monday, July 5
Student Body Elections
Thursday, July 18
Student Chess Tournament
Friday, August 1
August PTA Meeting
What Parents are Saying
The course for me was also a path of personal growth, it allowed me to get in touch deeper with myself, it gave me the opportunity to meet me moreover, to understand the language of my body and the sensations it gives me, by reading everything in a more serene and peaceful key and not always accompanied by anguish and fear. ”
“Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis.”
The desires that pushed me to undertake this journey were many, first of all the need to learn more about my body, as a faithful mirror and perfect container of my thoughts , of my emotions , of my experience .
There is a list of wonderful reasons to put your child in a boarding school. However, coming to this decision is certainly not an easy one. There is a lot that goes into considering a boarding school. This is the main reason that it is important that the party involved understands exactly what they are getting into and the benefits of placing one’s child in a private school.
Main Reasons For Going To Boarding School
- You will find skilled teachers. It is a common practice for private schools to hire only teachers that have a degree and specifically have a degree in their subject area. You will also find that these teachers carry with them a passion to see their students learn and grow in the classroom.
- You will have the choice of different sport options. Interestingly enough, most private schools have a wonderful sports program that is open to everyone. Also, there is an assortment of sports that your student will be able to choose from as well.
- If you are not into sports, then you can look into the art programs. Like sports, you will have your choice of which artistic route to follow. The teachers that work in this venue are passionate and dedicated to help students with their artistic abilities.
- Your child will also learn what it means to live away from home. This is a great way to introduce your child to college life, by allowing them to spend their high school years at a boarding school. You can set aside your worries as well because the teachers are there to protect and mentor them throughout the way.
- You are guaranteed to be challenged. Most likely, if you send your child to boarding school, then you are hoping they get into a good college. These types of schools are dedicated to preparing your child the best that they can. Therefore, they will assign the necessary work and expectations to each class.
- You will be surrounded by like-minded people. Rarely will a parent pay for a kid to go to a boarding school unless education is taken seriously and they want them to go to college. This means that your kid will have friends who are serious and successful in their studies.
- The library will have everything that you need. Sadly, most public schools do not have the ability to have a well-established library on campus. Fortunately, boarding schools will be able to put every resource in your hands to help you with your studies.
- Your child will be taught responsibility. When choosing to send your kid away to private school, there is bound to be growth on both ends. However, you will be able to expect your student to come back home with a renewed responsibility for life and academics.
- You won’t be lost in the crowd. Most schools of this style have a class with about 10-15 students. This certainly cuts down the chances of being left behind. The most significant benefit to a small class is that each student will have a chance to work one on one with the teacher and really hone in on their strengths and weaknesses.
- Smart is the new cool. Being the best student that one can be and growing in knowledge is completely normal at a boarding school. Therefore, the students are alike in this area, so bullying is not likely to be a thing.
According to the list above, there are several reasons that placing your child in a private school is a good idea. At a school like this, you can be assured that they are learning the necessary and everyday life skills while also getting a prestigious education. This type of school should definitely be on the top of your list of considerations. After considering the reasons above, you are now ready to find out which are the top boarding schools in Brisbane.
The real estate business has been haunted by a problem involving the presence of a prohibited drug known as methamphetamine or meth for short. The harmful drug, known to a few as “P,” has been found in several occasions on many of homes, apartments, flats, and condominiums that were rented or leased by a number of people, unknown to the landlords as being drug addicts or meth dependents.
Government officials and local leaders find it very alarming if there is no solution or intervention to address the dilemma. A new idea was born, and this is the implementation of meth testing training for interested parties and individuals.
The program of training are enumerated and explained as follows:
Getting to know the culprit
Participants and delegates to the training are given the objectives of the training, along with the history of methamphetamines. Getting a good grasp of what is to be extracted prepares the learners for an actual decontamination procedure in the field.
Offered the opportunity to learn classified information, including the secrets behind the Meth Laboratory
Not everyone is given the chance of a lifetime to listen to confidential information and the knowledge of a discreet operation. Only participants to the meth testing training are given the privilege to learn the hows and whys of the task personally that they will accomplish after passing the evaluation.
Adapting to the required standards of the job and the policies that govern it
To get the most from the training, participants should work hand in hand by following state standards to its highest degree or hierarchy in order to show professionalism, more than expertise, in the conduct of their duties and responsibilities to their country. Meth testers also are trained to adhere to existing policies governing their profession, so as not to violate specific laws including human rights, specifically the right against self-incrimination.
Learning the strategies on the conduct of ocular inspections on public and private properties.
There is a standard operating procedure in the conduct of general property inspections that meth testers should follow. One of the regulations includes that a meth tester should be wearing the proper suit for his own protection as well as the protection of his teammates. In addition, it is the right of the landlord to be informed of the inspection. This step is inviolable.
Equipping oneself with knowledge on the proper screening and inspection of property suspected to have meth particles or residues.
This part of the training teaches participants the idea that not everything they will see or encounter on site is immediately considered as meth. Proper identification of the chemical leads to successful decontamination of the property. It proves to be wise using fair judgement and careful scrutiny, rather than relying on pure gut which will lead to failure in doing the job as expected.
Proper handling and storage of sampling kits and techniques in managing samples following the Australian Standards NIOSH 9111
Methamphetamine is a dangerous and prohibited drug, but it is also sensitive to dirt, moisture, and other foreign materials. Only professional meth testers are allowed to handle kits containing its sample because it can be spoiled with a single human error.
Trainees undergo the practical test and sampling session
In order to pass the evaluation, participants are given a written test, along with an actual sampling session using the actual chemical. Those who will make it will be certified to perform the job anytime and anywhere.
It is rather difficult managing work and personal life, especially if you have children. It becomes difficult to ensure all their needs are being fulfilled even if you’re not always there at the house to personally cater to those needs. You need to make sure there is someone else caring for your kids even when you’re not physically present for them.
Considering how important it is for you to care for your kids, you need to make sure there is zero compromise in their care and support. There is always a need to care for your children no matter what. Ensuring that the time and care for your child is managed properly, you definitely need some extra help.
How about hiring a nanny? Instead of asking a favor from a neighbor or a family member, it is always better to have a professional do your work for you. Here are are a few reasons that will make you consider hiring a night nanny Melbourne for your kid:
1. Time Adjustments
Working hours can surprisingly extend during weekdays or sometimes during the weekends if you’re working extra shifts. You will not be able to make it to dinner for your kid. Who will you depend on if you want your kid to have a full meal in the night? Instead of continuously asking for favors, why don’t you hire professional help who will ensure your kid eats and sleeps on time.
2. Emotional Support at Night
Often times, your child just needs extra support and care before sleeping at night, and no time before that. Instead of paying for a full time babysitter, it is always better to have a night nanny in case you’re late from work at night or have an official dinner planned at night. Instead of making your life miserable and forcing your child to sleep to head out, it is better to let him be and head out knowing there is someone taking care of your kid at night.
3. Late Night Emergency Support
In case there is an emergency your child experiences at night, you should be carefree that there is someone dealing with him if you’re not available. The best thing about having a night inhouse nanny is that she/he will be available for your child no matter what. Whether he has to go to the bathroom or has an emergency headache, he will have someone taking care of him at the time. There will be no worries regarding scary dreams or nightmares when the nanny is there.
If your child develops a strong bond with his nanny, he will feel safe around him and not miss you so much when you’re busy with work. You will also get some time to relax and have an easy night when you’re done with work.
Unlike the techniques we have seen above, these laws are not something to study as if they were an exam.
But we must do the job, however demanding, to reflect on and change mentality .
The three principles are:
- The principle of awareness
- The principle of Priority
- The principle of concentration
Let’s see them one by one:
How to study quickly thanks to Awareness
If you do not know what you’re doing, how can you do it better?
Are you so sure you do not have enough time to study? Do you really know where your time is going ? If you respond superficially, maybe you tell me yes. But when you think deeply about it, you realize that the answer is no .
In fact, everyone happens to arrive at the end of the day and ask themselves, seeing the few results obtained, how it is possible that time has gone so fast. To be able to use it better, you must then be really aware of how you use it now.
1 # The time register
Write then every night for a week, your time log , where you write down what you did and how you did it.
It’s about making a simple sheet of paper (or excel file) divided hour by hour, from when you wake up to when you go to sleep, with a space to mark the activities you do.
Every evening, looking at it, then answer these questions:
- In which activities do most of my time go?
- Am I satisfied with the way I used it?
- Are there any things I spend too much time with?
- Are there any things that I keep postponing?
- When you clue something, how often do I interrupt or interrupt?
- Did I make the best use of my time? (this is the fundamental question!)
You could find out:
- That you spend a lot of time on books , but you study much less than you think.
- That you make too many interruptions that inevitably damage the quality of your study.
- That you spend a lot of hours in class, but that this time is not very productive.
- That there are things you do and do again , and others that instead continue to postpone .
Anyone who keeps a diary of time makes these discoveries. So do not worry, but act!
2 # Become master of your time
Between us and time it is like a continuous dance. But who brings who ?
So, the first step to learning to study quickly is to understand where your time is going, and then let it go where you want . As? Is simple. Just start each day having already established 80% of what you will do.
It is a strategy in itself simple and very effective, which does not require strenuous studies such as memory techniques; yet it is so difficult to change the mentality necessary to implement it that, to help you, I wrote the free pdf “7-minute technique” .
How to study quickly by giving Priorities
I’m sure you put 20% of your clothes 80% of the time .
Or, to put it in other words, that in your closet there is a 20% of things you put very often, and an 80% that you almost never put. Point more, point less.
So, to buy that 80% of things you use very little, you’ve wasted your time and money. And now you waste space to store them.
This is why Marie Kondo, in her famous book on decluttering , makes you throw away half a wardrobe. Because in fact you do not use it and you do not need it , it’s just bothering!
1 # The Pareto principle applied to the study
Your wardrobe is an example of Pareto principle or 80/20 principle . It is an empirical law of efficiency that more or less says so: for every activity there is a 20% of causes that brings 80% of the effects .
Or in other words, if you focus on what’s really important, you’ll get greater results in less time .
This principle is used a lot in the business: for example, 20% of the customers normally bring 80% of the profits ; or, as Microsoft discovered in the 1990s, 20% of software bugs carry 80% of system crashes.
But besides being useful in business, it is a golden rule for those who want to study quickly.
To use the Pareto principle in the study it is essential to take the time to determine what is the priority, ie take the mass of stuff that forms your exam and understand what matters most and what counts less.
Then have the courage to act accordingly.
2 # Win insecurity
Deciding priorities and sticking to them is a very difficult task for most students. Above all is insecurity : the insecure student makes enormous efforts to try to learn everything and protect himself from failure.
Only that trying to learn everything is difficult and tiring, and therefore increases the risk of failure instead of diminishing it; I have an example in the article in which I speak of a boy who, after learning the memory technique of the keyword method , to learn German started from the letter A of the dictionary hoping to arrive one day at the Z.
This is precisely the kind of mentality completely opposed to the Pareto principle! Evil like the plague , and find out how to divide what is important from what is not .
3 # Set priorities
It would seem easy to set priorities, because we all have a “sense of priority” , it is innate!
That is all of us, at the precise request , we are good or bad able to identify (almost always) what is more important and what is less.
But this sense of priority is also very general , and easily suppressed by the massing of small and large daily activities.
And so, when you reflect on what you have studied, you often discover that for a thousand reasons you have left out important things , even if somehow you knew they were .
For this reason, to the diary of the time you have learned to do in the previous point, add a second tool, which is also very simple: the ” priority check sheet “.
In this article I talk about how to study quickly and well with 2 types of different tools:
- the first are study techniques that I often talk about in the blog, and that each in its own way, and for specific aspects, adds speed to your study
- the second are three principles or “cosmic” laws that make you study quickly and better by changing your mindset in general .
The result of the precise and systematic application of these principles and techniques of study is astonishing.
Because when you learn how to study quickly your life changes :
- the grades improve and you feel safer than you
- the morning of the exam go to school quiet, after an evening of relaxation and a good night’s sleep
- you stress yourself and make you stress less
- you have more free time to have fun, or to learn even more
- you’re rarely late, and almost never tired
So when you learn to study quickly, you get back on your time and energy , and your life is much more productive, and above all happy: the success in the studio has taken away a big chunk of your problems, and you can devote yourself better to those that remain.
But how do you achieve such a goal?
How to study quickly with study techniques
There are specific techniques to study quickly, and I often talk about it in the blog. The main ones are:
1 # Fast reading and skimming
When you are dealing with new study material, you often waste time orienting yourself. This makes the beginning of the study tiring, like a heavy car that needs to overcome such inertia to move.
The speed reading and skimming make you win this inertia and learn faster because they allow you to pre-digest the material quickly, building a ” route map ” that prepares you well for the deepening and the subsequent storage.
It is as if you were flying over it at low altitude before entering into a completely unknown territory. It would be much easier and faster to get out of it, right?
2 # Take notes: The Cornell Method
In the “time register” of which I will speak in a moment, you will surely discover that you spend many hours in class with respect to the results that this gives you. The Cornell method , developed in the homonymous university in New York, makes you study faster because it makes the most of the hours of lessons, and makes you take notes in a more orderly and quick to review.
3 # Memory techniques
Memorizing is not the only component of a study method, but it certainly takes a lot of time. Thanks to the memory techniques you can quickly study everything that is mnemonic; moreover, contrary to what those who do not know or do not know how to use, memory techniques also help the conceptualization.
Learning fast reading, skimming and memory techniques costs time and effort, just as if they were exams themselves ; forget you can read a book, a blog post or take a weekend course and be able to use them effectively. You must study and practice them. But it’s worth it, because while passing an exam it’s not said to help you study faster for the next one, learn the techniques yes. .
Before you can learn them, however, to study quickly you have to apply 3 general principles or “Laws” of time and energy management.